I’m Kate. I’m here to make it easy for you.
You started your business to do what you do best. Along the way you ran into website problems — or horror of horrors — you woke up one morning to find your site announcing it had been taken over by some group you’d never heard of.
I take care of websites and protect them from hackers and technology snafus.
I can troubleshoot exactly what’s wrong with your site or create a new theme for you.
I teach classes on how to use WordPress, making it easy for you to do as much of your website work as you want to do yourself.
I’ve been weaving website magic since 1998. How can I help with yours?
One-session classes are $49. The Beginner’s Guide to WordPress (four sessions) is $175. All classes are broadcast live with video on Google Hangouts. All you need is a web browser. No call-in is required.
- Tuesday, October 20: Why hosting matters and how to choose the right webhost
- Thursday, October 22: Protecting your website: best practices for security
- Tuesday, October 27: Selling online (Part 1) – questions to consider before you start
- Thursday, October 22: Before the disaster – preparing a recovery plan before something happens to your website
- Tuesday, November 3: Selling Online (Part 2): Using your answers from Part 1 to choose an ecommerce solution for your website
- Thursdays, November 5 – 19 plus Wednesday, November 25: Beginner’s Guide to WordPress